Join us as we plant next year's garlic crop! No experience needed - we'll teach you what you need to know!
The jobs you might do are
- raking and clearing debris from planting beds,
- spreading compost,
- separating garlic cloves,
- planting cloves,
- laying mulch, or
- preparing and serving lunch.
Items to bring
- bed preparation rake (if you have one)
- work gloves, and
- lunch provisions (deliver no later than 10:30 am).
Please complete the form below so that we know you're coming. We look forward to seeing you!